- Ignition Coils are engineered for original equipment and replacement applications. Every component either matches or improves on the OE design to ensure fast and easy installation with superior performance and reliability. Designed and manufactured to operate reliably under all operating conditions and throughout the entire engine speed range for peak engine spark performance .
- Ignition Coils generate the spark for your vehicle’s engine. However, ignition coils would fail due to age, overuse, or simply manufacture defects. A failing ignition coil may result in misfires, rough idle, reduced fuel efficiency, and the appearance of the check engine light. Therefore, it is important to replace your ignition coils as soon as your car starts showing these symptoms to improve the efficiency and drivability of your vehicle
- Compatible with Cadillac Chevrolet GMC Hummer 2002-2006 Escalade; 2002-2006 Avalanche 1500; 2003-2006 Avalanche 2500; 2003-2006 Express 1500; 2003-2005 Express 2500; 2003-2004 Express 3500; 1999-2006 Silverado 1500; 1999-2007 Silverado 2500; 2001-2007 Silverado 3500; 2003-2004 Sonora; 2000-2006 Suburban 1500; 2000-2006 Suburban 2500; 2000-2006 Tahoe; 2003-2004 Trailblazer; 2003-2005 Savana 1500/2500/3500; 1999-2007 Sierra 1500/2500; 2001-2007 Sierra 3500; 2000-2006 Yukon/XL 1500/XL 2500
- Compatible with 4.8L 5.3L 6.0L 6.6L 7.2L 7.8L 8.1L engine size; Part Numbers Compatible with B314 IC400 C561 9201052 IC328, C1208 D581 5c1083 E226 52-1618 Ic400 12558693 H6t55171zc UF-271; Compatible with Cadillac Chevrolet GMC Hummer 99 00 01 02 03 04 05 06 07
- Lifetime Warranty – Please do not hesitate to contact us for replacement. The number of ignition coils in the car depends on the car engine, model, and year. Do not assume all vehicles are the same. Please enter your vehicle in your Amazon Garage above to see if this part is compatible with your vehicle